Joe Gray, a veteran of the US Navy Submarine Force, is the Principal Instructor with The OSINTion and is the inaugural winner of the DerbyCon Social Engineering Capture the Flag (SECTF) and was awarded a DerbyCon Black Badge. As a member of the Password Inspection Agency, Joe won the TraceLabs OSINT Search Party at DEFCON28, and has placed 2nd in the HackFest Quebec Missing Persons CTF powered by TraceLabs, 2nd in the BSides Atlantic OSINT CTF, and 3rd Place in the 2018 and 2019 NOLACon OSINT CTF’s. Joe has independently placed 2nd in the HackFest Quebec SECTF, 4th Place in the DerbyCon OSINT CTF, and 2nd place in Hacker Jeopardy at Hack in Paris. How has contributed material for the likes of TipWire, Alien Vault, ITSP Magazine, CSO Online, Forbes, and Dark Reading as well as his own platforms.
About OSINTion training
OSINTion provide online, virtual and in person training on the following specialisations:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Photo/Video Analysis (4-Hours)
- Introduction to People OSINT/OSINT for Missing Persons (8-Hours)
- Business OSINT powered by The OSINTion (8-Hours)
- OPSEC for OSINT & Privacy (6-Hours)
- Alternative & Advanced Search Engine OSINT (4-Hours)
- Advanced Introduction to OSINT (4-Hours)
Find out more: Full course details delivery modes and view the schedule.